At Instep Podiatry strives to give the best service we can.
We construct treatment plans to diagnose and treat various foot/leg conditions to help our patients return to normal activities.
We use different modalities to diagnose the foot/leg problems.
- Doppler ultrasound pulse studies
- RS Gait scan / walking assessment
We use a variety of treatment modalities to help our patients return to activities.
- Customised orthotics/insoles and repairs
- Temporary/prefabricated orthotics
- Footwear padding
- Foot mobilizations and manipulations
- Foot acupuncture
- Exercise programs
We also treat all foot problems involving the skin and nail of the feet, such as:
- Ingrown toenails
- Diabetic foot care
- Corns and callous
- Toe nail conditions
- Skin conditions
- Aged foot care